For creative activities of the academics, please go their personal pages (via the Contacts page).
- Exhibition of awarded works: Jan Mimochodek – Variable drinking set, Štěpán Rous – DECCO table, Jan Stejskal – Plastic can, Stanislav Nakládal – New self-service system, Design Centrum ČR, Jungmanova – Mozarteum – Prague, October 4– November 26, 2006
- Exhibition of awarded works: Jan Mimochodek – Jan Mimochodek – Variable drinking set, Štěpán Rous – DECCO table, Jan Stejskal – Plastic can, Stanislav Nakládal – New self-service system, Design Centrum ČR, Radnická ul. Brno, December 5, 2006 – January 21, 2007
- Karel Čižmář – C chair, Štěpán Rous – Czech Chair 2006, Radka Janušková – Czech Chair 2006, Kamila Němcová – Trampoline bowl, MOBITEX 2006 Brno
- Young Packaging 2006 at the Embax Print Brno exhibition: Václav Koláček, David Polášek, Jan Škola, also exhibited at Design Centre Gallery in Prague, Design Centre Gallery in Brno, Slovak Deign Centre in Bratislava, Instytut Wzornictwa przemyslowego in Warsaw
- Viktor’s Apartment – a designer’s place, November 20– 30, 2006 – as part of the MIXER 2006 multimedia festival, Building 22, Zlín, student exhibition
- Aqua trade …. New Style for Water 2006, competition and exhibition 2006, Sandra Škromachová, Jan Škola, Petra Nožičková
- Design for a House, Good Foot, Palác Adria, Národní tř., Prague, March 30–April 14, 2007, Jan Mimochodek, Štěpán Rous, Martin Mikeš
- Young Packaging 2007 exhibition, as part of the Embax Print Brno exhibition, Jan Škola, Design Centre galleries in Prague and Brno
- 10th Salon of the Architectural Society, Queen Anne’s Summer House, Prague, September 2007, Jan Stejskal, Lukáš Vaněk, Josef Záruba
- David Polášek – P.O.P. materials, student exhibition Canon Design Contest 2006, main prize
- Stanislav Nakládal – P.O.P. materiály, materials, student exhibition Canon Design Contest 2006, special award for use of new technologies
- Karel Čižmář – C chair, GRAND PRIX MOBITEX 2006, 1st place in the Progressive Technologies and Materials category
- Václav Koláček – Medical packaging, international competition Young Packaging 2006, 1st place in the Tertiary Educational Institutions category
- Jan Mimochodek – drinking set, Student Design 2006, Good Design
- Štěpán Rous – DECCO table, Student design 2006, Good Design
- Radka Janušková – Czech Chair 2006, selected for production; a total of 10 designs were selected for production and subsequent presentation abroad.
- Lukáš Vaněk – Škoda Magura passenger car concept – 2006, the student received a three-year scholarship for postgradual study at the Instituto Europeo di Design v Turin, Italy.
- Lukáš Vaněk – Škoda Magura passenger car concept – sketches – 2006
- Jan Škola – Young Packaging 2007, international competition, 2nd place in the Tertiary Educational Institutions category
- Benekov, Horní Benešov, competition for best design of a solid fuel boiler, 1st place BcA. Stejskal, 2nd place BcA. Jiří Hoferek, 3rd place Petra Nožičková
- International Design Award 2007, Hettich International, March 7–8, 2007, Herford, Germany, Tomáš Vacek, Jana Gabrhelová, Lucie Mališková, Markéta Řimáková, Radka Janušková; in the 10 awarded works in the Fittings category: 6th place for Josef Záruba
- Tomáš Vacek – TILLE, ceramic radiator, Student Design 2007, Excellent Design
- Karel Čižmář – MILLIUS multifunctional kitchen robot, Student Design 2007, Good Design