Tomas Bata University in Zlín is closely monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. TBU regularly discusses the current situation with public health authorities and follows the recommendations.
Latest information from the university
- Rector’s Decree No. RR/22/2020 – Temporary Suspension of Classes at Tomas Bata University in Zlín and Measures Adopted in Connection with the Outbreak of COVID-19 Disease | 15 June 2020
- Appendix 1 to Rector’s Decree No. RR/22/2020 – Declaration of Honour (Czech version)
- Appendix 2 to Rector’s Decree No. RR/22/2020 – Declaration of Honour (English version)
- List of European countries according to the level of risk. (external link – English version)
- FAQ Regarding the Extraordinary Situation | 27 April 2020