Mgr. Eliška Káčerková, Ph.D.Department of Marketing Communications
Subjects in 2019/2020
Advertising 1, 2
History of marketing communications
Information sources and their using
Methodology for writing qualification works
Consulting hoursTuesday 1pm - 3pm
2007 - 2012: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Management and Economics, Ph.D.
2008 - 2009: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Applied Informatics – pedagogical studies
2002 - 2007: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Multimedia Communications, Mgr.
1998 - 2002: Masaryk Grammar School, Vsetín
Internships and study stays
2006: Academy of Public Relations, Prague
Process of employment
- 2008 - present: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Multimedia Communications, Department of Marketing Communications, senior lecturer
- 2016 - present: Zlín Film Festival, PR asistent
- 2008 - 2013: Comtech, Zlín, PR executive a copywriter
- 2006: Crest Communication, Prague, PR executive
- 2005: Zlín Film Festival, Zlín, marketing asistent
Káčerková, E. (2018). Preferences of Communication Tools in Choice of High School. Marketing Identity, 6(1/1), 85-92.